Your Invitation to Join the Legacy Societies
Patrons who express their support for the future of the performing arts in their estate plans through bequests, charitable gift annuities, retirement plans, or other deferred gifts to the Kennedy Center, NSO, or WNO are invited to be a member of one of our Legacy Societies.
If you have already included the Kennedy Center, NSO, or WNO in your estate plans, please let us know! We would like to show our appreciation during your lifetime, and ensure your intentions are honored. Please contact us to request your Legacy Society invitation today.
If you would like more information about planned giving options at the Kennedy Center, NSO, or WNO, and how you can be a part of our Legacy Societies, please use our Personal Request Form or contact us directly.
Roger L. Stevens Society
Legacy Supporters for the Kennedy Center
The Roger L. Stevens Society is named in memory of the Center’s founding Chairman, whose passion for the performing arts and unwavering determination made the dream of the Kennedy Center a reality.
Rostropovich Legacy Guild
Legacy Supporters for the National Symphony Orchestra
The Rostropovich Legacy Guild is named in memory of one of the greatest cellists of all time, Kennedy Center Honoree, and the beloved former National Symphony Orchestra Music Director, Maestro Mstislav Rostropovich.
Washington National Opera Legacy Society
Legacy Supporters for Washington National Opera
The dedicated individuals of the WNO Legacy Society perpetuate the Opera's dynamic performances and build the bridge from this generation of opera lovers to the next.
Legacy Society Benefits
- The satisfaction of knowing you are ensuring a vibrant, artistic future for audience members, educators and students, families, and arts patrons around the world.
- Your name (or Anonymous) listed in Playbill®, the Center’s performance program distributed at all performances throughout the year.
- Special pin denoting your membership in the Legacy Society
- Access to the Russian Lounge (Opera House), Chinese Lounge (Eisenhower Theater), and Israeli Lounge (Concert Hall) one-hour pre-show and during intermission. The Lounges provide a comfortable place to relax while attending performances, as well as complimentary light snacks and beverages available for purchase via credit card saved to your account.
- Access to purchase prime front orchestra seats unavailable to the general public. These special seats are available only by calling the Planned Giving Office, and have no ticket fees.
- Invitation to the annual Legacy Luncheon appreciation event.
- 10% discount at the Kennedy Center Gift Shops, Roof Terrace Restaurant, and KC Café.
- Invitations to purchase tickets and passes to major Kennedy Center, NSO, and WNO special events and Galas.